|The Original Recording|
- Track 1: Talking Track with one song:
- Track 2 (1:53): Coughlin sing-along; starts with "This is Gretta" and four other women; Songs "When Someone Like You" and "You Are My Sunshine"
- Track 3 (2:19): Compilation of songs; starts with a child saying, "this is dedicated to Aunt Margarite from a friend"; Songs: a German song; "My Wild Irish Rose"; German song "Augustine"; "God Save Our King" (someone says "there will always be an England"); "God Bless America"
- Track 4 (1:34): Betty Harrison singing "One Thing I've Got Is My Man"(Dec 25);
- Track 5 (1:54): Talking Track
- Track 6 (3:05): Compilation of songs; starts with folks talking -this makes it my favourite because of the jovial banter and the mention of euchre, then "Betty Harrison speaking" and more banter and someone asks "Did you lock the chicken coop door last night?" a woman says "we are going to sing in a few minutes hang on", a man says "Let's sing a little song here "We Won't Be Home Until Morning"then they start singing "East side, west side, all about the town...." then Uncle Danny leads in "We Won't Be Home Until Morning"; "The Old Grey Mare"; this track ends with "This is a bunch of rowdies at the Schofields: the Harrisons, the Coughlins, and the Coughlins." then "This is the first Sunday that Uncle Danny has been here" and ending with "This is not going to be the last"
- Track 7 (2:55): Betty Harrison and Margarite Schofield; songs: "There'll Be Some Changes Made" by Betty Harrison; "It's A Sin To Tell A Lie" by Margarite Schofield; then Margarite says "This is for you Mom from Betty and I." "M-O-T-H-E-R" then Betty says, "That was for you Mom and we mean it from the bottom of our hearts. This is Betty and Margaret signing off""
|The Coughlin Family|
|The Coughlin Sisters|
|Uncle Danny Coughlin|