Saturday, January 3, 2015

2015 Version of 52 Ancestors - Here We Go Again

I am so grateful for Amy Crow and the 52 Ancestors challenge that I did in 2014 (only two more posts to go to complete all 52).

The good news is that Amy Crow has decided to continue the challenge for 2015! See: Announcing 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks: 2015 Edition Amy has added some optional themes (that will be posted the 15th of every month).

The 52 Ancestor challenge has challenged me to look more closely at individual ancestors and in the process I have learned new things and have been blessed with meeting more family members that I had never known about but who found me through my blog posts.



It's been great fun! Great learning and I am looking forward to what 2015 will bring!

Thanks Amy! And thanks to all the wonderful #52Ancestor contributors, bloggers and tweeters who offered their encouragement and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment