Wednesday, December 31, 2014

My Top 5 genealogy blog posts for 2014



In 2014, I started to blog my family history as a way of sharing the information that I have gathered over a few decades of genealogical research with the rest of my family. I created 66 blog posts with the majority of posts being generated for the 52 Ancestors Challenge for 2014.

Google search keywords such as "RCAF", "Ice boating", "WWI", Labour Leader", and "Glassblower" contributed to the "visit counts" (in order below) for my top 5 blog posts:
  1. 52 Ancestors #32 : RCAF: Leo Joseph Martin Broderick
  2. 52 Ancestors #44: Ice Boating in Windsor, Ontario
  3. 52 Ancestors #31: John Moreland: From Workhouse to War
  4. 52 Ancestors #26: John Moynahan: Labour Leader
  5. 52 Ancestors #4 Glassblowers in the 1800's
The 5 top countries visiting my genealogy blog were:
  1. Canada
  2. United States
  3. France
  4. Germany
  5. Russia
Amy Crow has decided to continue the #52Ancestors challenge in the 2015 with some new twists and I have some posts for 2014 that I have yet to complete. So there will be many more genealogy blog posts to come.

Thank you for visiting my blog and wishing you  a healthy and happy New Year from my family to yours!

This is a wordle that I created using the names of all the ancestors I am researching.

No comments:

Post a Comment